Vba application screenupdating false not working My first cam chat sex
When my macro runs i get a message Word is updating the field codes in the document. Then place the names of travel expenses in say D5 and training expenses in F5. I have tried setting screenupdating, displayalerts, displaystatusbar = false but i still get the message and it shows the macro going to the next doc. Are you using office 2007 and when you run the code you are running in debug mode? I have tried moving the screenupdating, displayalerts, displaystatusbar to different parts of the doc but i still get this. Display Status Bar = False For Each o Story In Current Doc. (that doesn't let you turn off screen updating..least I haven't found a way to do so for debuggin in 2007)Hey Malik thanks for your reply. Text End With Unload frm Title Set frm Title = Nothing Call Update Story Ranges(Active Document) Call Sheet Print Out Application. Sub Update Story Ranges(Current Doc As Document) 'Loop to update the main body of the document Application. Story Ranges 'Update the all the Form Fields o Story. Just to confirm i am working in office 2003 and currently not running in debug mode. Screen Updating = True End Sub Sub Sheet Print Out() Dim a Doc As Document Dim b Doc As Document Dim o XL2 As Excel.
If you choose to participate, the online survey will be presented to you when you leave the Technet Web site. Range Dim First Address As String Dim Excel Was Not Running As Boolean Dim Workbook To Work On As String Dim Word FN As String Dim Excel FN As String Dim a Col As Integer Dim Ex Fn List As String Application. You might need to create a Word doc called May2008, then go into C:\and put say May2008 in C5, you will also have to create word docs called travel expenses.doc, training in c:\forms. Worksheets(1) 'Find last cell with data in column A. It will then print off these and update any of the fields.I must be inherently doing something wrong and I was hoping you could assist me.I tried writing a vba to connect to and retrieve from one of our Essbase production cubes using vba but it seems I am able to create the connection but unable to actually connect ie (Hyp Connect) to the vt Friendly Name (ie Sales DB) which is created as a Private connection by the Hyp Creatconnection I declare. All I am trying to do is to establish a connection to the server and database (which I am able to), but somehow unable to connect to the database with my sheets and also unable to retrieve.Word will open stating the documents name but the document itself will not and that message of updating appears on the statusbar. What is takes into consideration is that the is a file called on the C: Drive and There are form that are in c:\forms\ I want to implement a progress bar for the opening of the formsfranzozola, If it's the Status Bar that is not working, then use: application.